Monday, July 29, 2013

Nicholas Tse

Nicholas Tse has been around for a long while.... I've known about him back when I was a kid and not that into stars..... I never thought he was attractive, and I still for the most part don't.... but it was really random to see him pop up as a celeb judge for ANTM cycle 17 when they went to Macau. At first I thought he didn't pick the black girls cuz they were.... you know.... But afterwards I thought about it and did like the performance of the girl he picked. She was just more elegant and during her fight scene and those ridiculous lines (and also that one move reminds me of Yankumi lol!)

圖片說明

Anyways, what was interesting was his judging. His overall image in ANTM was very nice and relatable Asian star, and a very sincere judge. Which is VERY interesting since recently I was watching him judge Super Boy (快乐男声) in China.... and that was not his image at all! He had the full on douchey sunglasses inside, legs on the table, biting a straw etc etc. and he definitely was pushing his 'cool' image and not having any facial expressions orz. It's actually very interesting how different he was in these two shows. I guess stars are chameleons and even in their non-acting time.... they're still acting. FYI I dislike it when guys are pretending to be cool and all that

Tse, far left

No comments:

Post a Comment